All types of Head can supply by our expert team as single piece (seamless & welded) and multi-piece (segments as crown + petal) according to following details:
- Semi-elliptical Head (2:1)
- Elliptical Head (1.9:1)
- Tori spherical Head
- Flat Dished & Flanged Head
- Dished only Discs
- Flat Head
- Hemispherical Head
- Cone Head
- Forming: hot forming & cold forming
- Manufacturing Standard: ASME Code section 8 Div. 1 paragraph “UG79” and “UG81”
- Associated Services: Welding, NDT, Heat Treatment, shot blasting, Pickling & Passivation
Please send your request to check and provide the best solution for your need.
Carbon Steel & Alloy Steel Plate
We supply Steel Plates with following specification and dimensions:
- EN 10028 S355 J2 / J0 / K2+N
- ASTM / ASME SA 516 Gr 60 / 65 / 70 + NACE MR0175 (ISO15156) / NACE MR0103 / HIC
- EN 10028 P265GH / P355GH / P355NL1 / P460NL1
- ASME SA537, SA573, SA203 and …
Pressure Vessel Chrome I Molybdenum Alloy Steel
- EN 10028 -2 16Mo3
- ASME SA 387 Gr 5 Class 2
- ASME SA 387 Gr 11 Class 2
- ASME SA 387 Gr 12 Class 2
- ASME SA 387 Gr 22 Class 2
- ASME SA 387 Gr 91 Class 2
- API 2H Gr 50
- API 2W Gr 50
- BS 7191 355EM / EMZ
- EN 10225 S355 G7 / GS / G9 / Gl0+N
Weather Resistant Plates
Also, other specification and standard may be discussed and check with us as per client requirements.
- Thickness: 6-200 mm
- Width: 1,500 – 5,000 mm
- Length: 4,000 – 18,000 mm
Stainless Steel heavy plates
We supply Stainless Steel Plates with following specification and dimensions:
Stainless Steel Grades
- ASME / ASTM A 240 - 304 / 304L
- ASME / ASTM A 240 - 316 / 316L
- ASME / ASTM A 240 - 321 / 321H
- ASME / ASTM A 240 - 347
- Thickness: 8-160 mm
- Width: 1000-4000 mm
- Length: 3000-12000 mm
High Strength Low Alloy Plates
Please contact us for any clarification required or other details.
Wear / Abrasion Resistance plates
- TMCP or QT with Hardness 360, 400, 450, 500 and 550 HBN
Brand: valuable brand in all around the world.
- Thickness: 6-100 mm
- Width: 1600-2500 mm
- Length: 4000-12000 mm
Rolled shell plates
Typical Materials: SA516 Gr. 60/70, SA537, SA387, SA573, SA203, SS 304, 316, 321, 347, …
Special Materials: Clad plates, High Alloy materials.
- Thickness: 3-200 mm
- Width: Maximum 6,000 mm depend on Diameter
- ID: 300 mm-7,000 mm
Other requirements: Tack Weld, Impact test, Heat treatment, NACE MR0175, NACE MR0103, UT Lamination, HIC, SSC, Bending test, RT examination, hot tensile test, …
Clad plates is answer to the issue of corrosion resistance for shell plates and heads of pressure vessel manufacturing.
We offer ferritic and austenitic stainless steels (Cr, Cr-Ni,Cr-Ni-Mo), nickel and nickel-based alloys, copper and copper-nickel-alloys as cladding materials for clad plates, heads & Shell.
- BASE PLATES: common Carbon Steel and Alloy Steel plates.
- Cladding Process: Roll bonding cladding, Explosion cladding, Weld overlay cladding
- Depending on the type of clad materials we can provide various dimensions. The clad materials mainly used are ferritic and austenitic stainless steels, nickel and nickel-based alloys and copper alloys; please contact us for more information.
Advantages in comparison to solid corrosion-resistant alloy (CRA) plates:
- Reduced material cost
- Less weight due to reduction of wall thicknesses
- Reduction of weld length due to larger dimensions
- Lower cost of filler metal
- Superior heat conductivity